A highlight of my stay in Valladolid, Spain was my group’s trip to the city’s nationally-recognized museum of religious sculpture at Colegio de San Gregorio. The museum hosts an incredible collection of religious sculptures and paintings from the 15th – 18th centuries. Highlights from my visit are below and, as always, all photos from my visit (nearly 200!) can be seen on my Flickr.
- Neymar to Barca or Real? - Santos aceita propostas, e Neymar decide nesta sexta por Barça ou Real - globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/… 8 hours ago
- @soccerreform Wow, really?! 10 hours ago
- @soccerreform Would love to see where Ligue 1 and Liga MX falls in there 10 hours ago
- 2013 Saturation Festival la.remezcla.com/2013/latin/201… via @remezcla 10 hours ago
- Video: Papa Topo’s “Sangre En Los Zapatos” [ESP] ow.ly/lmSqK via @remezcla 15 hours ago