- RT @MaxBlumenthal: W/ possible exception of NAFTA, Trump has scrapped his campaign platform. His only card left is the culture war, played… 1 hour ago
- conceited_cypher_reaction.gif twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es… 3 hours ago
- WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es… 3 hours ago
- RT @LIGABancomerMX: #NoTeLoPierdas G⚽⚽⚽L de Keisuke Honda @Tuzos 4-0 @ClubTiburones #J6AP2017 #LIGABancomerMX ⚽ #SienteTuLiga ⚽ #PorLaEduc… 4 hours ago
- Judge: Racism behind Arizona ban on Mexican-American studies miamiherald.com/news/politics-… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Mexico
Below are a few of my favorite photos from the game. The complete set can be by clicking HERE.
Chile masterfully picked Mexico apart 7 – 0 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara in the Copa America Centenario quarterfinal match. Below are a few of my favorite photos from the event. The full set is available at my Flickr account. /
Mexico defeated Jamaica 2 – 0 thanks a first half goal from Javier Hernandez and a second half goal by Oribe Peralta. A few photos are below with the complete set posted on my flickr.
Mexico faced off against Uruguay in the second match of Group C. Both teams provided an enormous spectacle but it was Mexico who walked away with a convincing 3 – 1 victory. Below are a few of my favorite photos. … Continue reading
I am happy and very lucky to say that I photographed the Mexican national football team for the second time this year. This match, however, was more important than a friendly as Mexico faced off against their CONCACAF rival USMNT. At … Continue reading
The national teams of Mexico and Ecuador met at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on Saturday March 28th for an international friendly match. Mexico won the game 1 – 0 thanks to a goal by Javier “Chicharito” Hernandez, his 39th … Continue reading