The Fiesta de San Fermin is an annual festival held in Pamplona, Spain most famous for the daily encierro a.k.a. the running of the bulls. The event was thrilling and tiring (my friends and I slept on a patch of lawn outside the bullring alongside hundreds of others without accomodations) but well worth it. I’m definitely going to return to Pamplona a few more times while I’m still able to. Some of my favorite photos are below. You can see the entire set on my Flickr.
- RT @RevistaPanenka: No importa el sitio. Fútbol. https://t.co/0TuBZTLD2K 9 minutes ago
- RT @ResorteraWave: Debut | @96govea y su temporada de ensueño, soundcloud.com/user-235818592… #ElTri #Futbol #Storytelling #Mexico 2 hours ago
- RT @mexicoworldcup: Report that Mexico defender Rafa Marquez has been given the green light to play at fifth World Cup #eltrieng https://… 2 hours ago
- I love them so much - open.spotify.com/track/5ugapYFy… 12 hours ago
- Indoor football action with @OntarioFury vs. Guatemala https://t.co/4PIojEMZDB 14 hours ago