The Fiesta de San Fermin is an annual festival held in Pamplona, Spain most famous for the daily encierro a.k.a. the running of the bulls. The event was thrilling and tiring (my friends and I slept on a patch of lawn outside the bullring alongside hundreds of others without accomodations) but well worth it. I’m definitely going to return to Pamplona a few more times while I’m still able to. Some of my favorite photos are below. You can see the entire set on my Flickr.
- @aboynamedart lmao!!! 3 hours ago
- @FeMS0084 Follow back, G 6 hours ago
- RT @FutMXNation: ICYM any of the matches, here's how Saturday's Jornada 1 matches finished. #LigaMXEng 📷 via @LIGABancomerMX https://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- @DarthTwiggy1 @VillasArmy @acampos1981 @LuisOmarTapia @miseleccionmx I just had a eureka moment for a tifo, smeh heh heh 6 hours ago
- He's going to add 20 minutes to the match. twitter.com/DonTical_Futbo… 6 hours ago