The Fiesta de San Fermin is an annual festival held in Pamplona, Spain most famous for the daily encierro a.k.a. the running of the bulls. The event was thrilling and tiring (my friends and I slept on a patch of lawn outside the bullring alongside hundreds of others without accomodations) but well worth it. I’m definitely going to return to Pamplona a few more times while I’m still able to. Some of my favorite photos are below. You can see the entire set on my Flickr.
- 1-1-1 en tres partidos twitter.com/LIGABancomerMX… 7 hours ago
- Bueno, el último con 4 regalados 😂 twitter.com/afroxander/sta… 8 hours ago
- GOOOOOOOOL!!! 3 - 1 CHIVAS EN EL ÚLTIMO MINUTO. 8 hours ago
- @Nicocantor1 @soccernurds Jugando con Messi en la PES = god mode 8 hours ago
- Necaxa's Marcelo Allende is 18 turning 7. #LigaMXEng 8 hours ago