The Fiesta de San Fermin is an annual festival held in Pamplona, Spain most famous for the daily encierro a.k.a. the running of the bulls. The event was thrilling and tiring (my friends and I slept on a patch of lawn outside the bullring alongside hundreds of others without accomodations) but well worth it. I’m definitely going to return to Pamplona a few more times while I’m still able to. Some of my favorite photos are below. You can see the entire set on my Flickr.
- RT @el9ymedio: Si sumamos la edad de Donnarumma (18) y Meret (20), suplentes de Buffon en Italia, no alcanzan los 39 años del veterano port… 39 minutes ago
- RT @WisoVazquez: Time lapse at the Azteca https://t.co/Dvo07CCuG3 1 hour ago
- RT @FutMexNation: After the game, @Miguel_layun takes time to speak to @WisoVazquez about te win and Osorio's tactics. #MexicoVCostaRica h… 14 hours ago
- @Nicocantor1 That was Honduras by the 20th. Time to check gambling sites based in Central Asia. 15 hours ago
- Seriously...wtf?! twitter.com/TwoDaftYanks/s… 15 hours ago