The Fiesta de San Fermin is an annual festival held in Pamplona, Spain most famous for the daily encierro a.k.a. the running of the bulls. The event was thrilling and tiring (my friends and I slept on a patch of lawn outside the bullring alongside hundreds of others without accomodations) but well worth it. I’m definitely going to return to Pamplona a few more times while I’m still able to. Some of my favorite photos are below. You can see the entire set on my Flickr.
- @nathenmcvittie https://t.co/hcRnBOPVE3 1 hour ago
- @thestraygoat THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON AND THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!! 3 hours ago
- @Nicocantor1 sidenote: the look on the ballboy's face! 3 hours ago
- The Brazil issue of @thesefootytimes just arrived!! instagram.com/p/BacdPTuHY67/ 4 hours ago
- @acampos1981 @ClubAmerica @guelito71 @rsxturbo909 @dboy_45 I guess congratulations are in order for finally catching up to our shadow. 5 hours ago