Back in early October, Remezcla sent me to a warehouse in Boyle Heights for a story. That warehouse turned out to be the set for Lucha Underground, a lucha libre show produced by the El Rey Network. There, the audience and I were treated to a 10-man battle royale and the company’s first ladder match. I had to wait until the episodes aired (Dec. 3rd & 10th) to share photos from the event.
- @Nicocantor1 @alejandroberry @UnivisionSports @FMFSoM @FutMXNation @lideresrebano @mexicoworldcup @cesarhfutbol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 29 minutes ago
- RT @MaxBlumenthal: W/ possible exception of NAFTA, Trump has scrapped his campaign platform. His only card left is the culture war, played… 1 hour ago
- conceited_cypher_reaction.gif twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es… 4 hours ago
- WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es… 4 hours ago
- RT @LIGABancomerMX: #NoTeLoPierdas G⚽⚽⚽L de Keisuke Honda @Tuzos 4-0 @ClubTiburones #J6AP2017 #LIGABancomerMX ⚽ #SienteTuLiga ⚽ #PorLaEduc… 4 hours ago