Back in early October, Remezcla sent me to a warehouse in Boyle Heights for a story. That warehouse turned out to be the set for Lucha Underground, a lucha libre show produced by the El Rey Network. There, the audience and I were treated to a 10-man battle royale and the company’s first ladder match. I had to wait until the episodes aired (Dec. 3rd & 10th) to share photos from the event.
- RT @miseleccionmx: 📄 | NOTA Te dejamos todos los detalles de la gira de trabajo por Europa que realizó Juan Carlos Osorio. 🛫 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇩🇪 🇳🇱… 2 hours ago
- "Death and Rebirth" by @MexWithGuns open.spotify.com/track/3xTlb5qS… #NowPlaying 6 hours ago
- @WisoVazquez @Miguel_layun And from the right! 8 hours ago
- No es país para jóvenes - @radioambulante radioambulante.org/audio/no-es-pa… 10 hours ago
- RT @PatrickClaybon: He’d be pleased to know the labor still unpaid tho twitter.com/jjones9/status… 11 hours ago