Back in early October, Remezcla sent me to a warehouse in Boyle Heights for a story. That warehouse turned out to be the set for Lucha Underground, a lucha libre show produced by the El Rey Network. There, the audience and I were treated to a 10-man battle royale and the company’s first ladder match. I had to wait until the episodes aired (Dec. 3rd & 10th) to share photos from the event.
- RT @chivas_femenil: ¡SOMOS CAMPEONAS! 🏆 🇫🇷 https://t.co/M40kJjMTeC 7 hours ago
- RT @DrMartinJPower: We will be using #FBCUL17 for the conference on Thursday and Friday. @FB_Collective @jcarr1975 @StephenRMillar @Fire_an… 7 hours ago
- RT @existentialcoms: For the HOTTEST deals this Black Friday, sieze the meaning of production and eliminate the vampiric capitalist class. 15 hours ago
- Workers Have 12 Jobs By Age 50, Lose Insurance Constantly peoplespolicyproject.org/2017/11/20/wor… via @PplPolicyProj 17 hours ago
- "The rich are floating on an ocean of money, and they have nothing to spend it on that really matters, so it’s goin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago