Two months ago, City Football Group announced its new partnership with Goals Soccer Centers in the US and Canada. The companies made the announcement at GSC’s 5-a-sde training facility in Pomona, CA in the middle of Manchester City’s pre-season tour of the USA with the help of a few players bedecked in the team’s new home and away kits. Yaya Toure, Leroy Sane, Nicolas Otamendi, and new signing Danilo fresh off the plane from Real Madrid. A handful of the local kids who train and play at the facility were lucky enough to play a scrimmage with the four pros for a few minutes.
- Canary In A Coal Mine: How Streaming Music Presages The End Of Ownership ... Of Everything via @forbes forbes.com/sites/georgeho… 30 minutes ago
- @Hec18 @thestraygoat https://t.co/v3czqsJiXd 1 hour ago
- @thestraygoat @Hec18 THE LEVEL OF DISRESPECT!!! 1 hour ago
- Tracing L.A.’s Mexican and Irish Connection for St. Patrick’s Day lataco.com/tracing-l-a-s-… via @LATACO 2 hours ago
- Beers on tap, all games bootlegged. @ Indie Brewing Company instagram.com/p/BgaKmynALiB/ 16 hours ago