Two months ago, City Football Group announced its new partnership with Goals Soccer Centers in the US and Canada. The companies made the announcement at GSC’s 5-a-sde training facility in Pomona, CA in the middle of Manchester City’s pre-season tour of the USA with the help of a few players bedecked in the team’s new home and away kits. Yaya Toure, Leroy Sane, Nicolas Otamendi, and new signing Danilo fresh off the plane from Real Madrid. A handful of the local kids who train and play at the facility were lucky enough to play a scrimmage with the four pros for a few minutes.
- TODO ES METAL: Latin Metal’s Historic Moment in LA (documentary short) youtu.be/TyiZnwlLqcw 1 hour ago
- Viernes: mixcloud.com/RedLightRadio/… 4 hours ago
- RT @public_archive: U2 is an international tax shelter masquerading as a rock band. 5 hours ago
- RT @ESPNmx: ⚠️ FIFA habría amenazado con sacar a España del Mundial ⚠️ Detalles 👇 bit.ly/2AQiHBF https://t.co/3Z8LE5U6R3 9 hours ago
- @thestraygoat @soccernurds TFA was ANH redone 30 years later for the next line of kids to get suckered into spendin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago