Two months ago, City Football Group announced its new partnership with Goals Soccer Centers in the US and Canada. The companies made the announcement at GSC’s 5-a-sde training facility in Pomona, CA in the middle of Manchester City’s pre-season tour of the USA with the help of a few players bedecked in the team’s new home and away kits. Yaya Toure, Leroy Sane, Nicolas Otamendi, and new signing Danilo fresh off the plane from Real Madrid. A handful of the local kids who train and play at the facility were lucky enough to play a scrimmage with the four pros for a few minutes.
- pscp.tv/w/bJcJvzFvUEVM… 2 hours ago
- RT @nayibmoran: Villarreal since Jona left for the Galaxy: 2 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses. Jona since leaving Villarreal: 1 draw, 7 losses. 5 hours ago
- RT @tomh_36: Just took a moment to realise this is taking place 49 years after the 'black power' protest at the Olympics. 49. Wow. https://… 10 hours ago
- Far-right 'Free Speech Week' at Berkeley collapses in recrimination and discord theguardian.com/world/2017/sep… 10 hours ago
- RT @elpais_america: En vivo | Así lucía el volcán Popocatépetl ow.ly/pMNi30fnw5l La actividad no está relacionada con los últimos sis… 1 day ago