Two months ago, City Football Group announced its new partnership with Goals Soccer Centers in the US and Canada. The companies made the announcement at GSC’s 5-a-sde training facility in Pomona, CA in the middle of Manchester City’s pre-season tour of the USA with the help of a few players bedecked in the team’s new home and away kits. Yaya Toure, Leroy Sane, Nicolas Otamendi, and new signing Danilo fresh off the plane from Real Madrid. A handful of the local kids who train and play at the facility were lucky enough to play a scrimmage with the four pros for a few minutes.
- RT @_danalvarenga: Where were you when you found out Catherine Zeta Jones wasn’t Latina? 10 hours ago
- LOL!!! twitter.com/Vahooos/status… 13 hours ago
- @bdelossantos1 WHY IS IT RAINING ON MY FACE?!?!?! 13 hours ago
- RT @IvanPineda83: Marvel: ‘Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history’ Me: #LigaMXeng 🇲🇽 #AguilasEng 🦅 https://t.co/LR… 15 hours ago
- RT @thestraygoat: Even in 1939 the tamale vendor was hustlin twitter.com/OTBaseballPhot… 18 hours ago