A highlight of my stay in Valladolid, Spain was my group’s trip to the city’s nationally-recognized museum of religious sculpture at Colegio de San Gregorio. The museum hosts an incredible collection of religious sculptures and paintings from the 15th – 18th centuries. Highlights from my visit are below and, as always, all photos from my visit (nearly 200!) can be seen on my Flickr.
- @Nicocantor1 @alejandroberry @UnivisionSports @FMFSoM @FutMXNation @lideresrebano @mexicoworldcup @cesarhfutbol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 minutes ago
- RT @MaxBlumenthal: W/ possible exception of NAFTA, Trump has scrapped his campaign platform. His only card left is the culture war, played… 1 hour ago
- conceited_cypher_reaction.gif twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es… 3 hours ago
- WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es… 3 hours ago
- RT @LIGABancomerMX: #NoTeLoPierdas G⚽⚽⚽L de Keisuke Honda @Tuzos 4-0 @ClubTiburones #J6AP2017 #LIGABancomerMX ⚽ #SienteTuLiga ⚽ #PorLaEduc… 4 hours ago