A highlight of my stay in Valladolid, Spain was my group’s trip to the city’s nationally-recognized museum of religious sculpture at Colegio de San Gregorio. The museum hosts an incredible collection of religious sculptures and paintings from the 15th – 18th centuries. Highlights from my visit are below and, as always, all photos from my visit (nearly 200!) can be seen on my Flickr.
- "Political discussions should be driven by the concrete problems that raise our questions" tmblr.co/ZYmOQe2MAUrmD 1 hour ago
- RT @ArsenalTerjex: The Reading v Huddersfield penalty shootout https://t.co/L3Ov93rLQ6 6 hours ago
- RT @MaxBlumenthal: Manuel Noriega, ex-CIA asset removed in phony regime change war by his former intel partner, Bush, has died. https://t.c… 7 hours ago
- @BryanRMW @thestraygoat We all know Gignac would've skied it like mid-season Benzema. 7 hours ago
- @BryanRMW @thestraygoat Illegal? lol, should they both be in jail? :p 7 hours ago