I guess it’s no surprise that a festival that catered to a Latino audience would result in a crowd dressed in a variety of football jerseys from local clubs and national teams, as was the case at last weekend’s Supersonico Festival. I photographed as many as I could as a personal project.
- RT @el_pais: Fotogalería | El infierno de la minería ilegal en Venezuela ow.ly/j5zb30aazSl 3 hours ago
- @lapaperboy Take a bath, hippie!! 8 hours ago
- RT @_danalvarenga: Oscar Romero gives me so many feels. He was the archbishop of El Salvador assassinated during mass for telling the milit… 9 hours ago
- @SG_Calcio Those were interesting months with Ecuador atop the table. 9 hours ago
- As a Peru fan, I know the ritual agony of WC qualifying @lmechegaray theguardian.com/football/blog/… 12 hours ago